It's Official...Washington Here We Come!!

So glad all of this worked out for you. What a great home and what a great place to live. I love the NW USA. It has everything : just hours away from the beach, the desert, mountains, rivers, snow, rain, sun, big city and country. I love exploring the San Juan islands on a weekend get away. I can just imagine having the whole Olympic National Forest for trail riding and horse camping! You have it made here if you are an outdoor person!

Originally posted by Linda S

Oh, that does it Dory! Send me the address. I'll pack my stuff up and come join you! LOL

We have a REAL guest room, so you and everyone else are welcome! However, I'd suggest waiting until the yurt is up so we have a place to sew!! I'm thinking coffee in the morning in the sun room and quilting in the afternoon...pretty much perfect, especially if you throw a pony ride or two in there somewhere.

15 Lost Meadow Lane...I love our new address. We're going from Butterfly Valley Road to Lost Meadow Lane. Thank goodness the street isn't named something boring!!!

:P

The yurt will be to the left of the house and tucked behind a storage-type building. You'll be able to see it from the road, but only the very front. Eventually, the studio will be built right next to the house, but a bit to the back to take in the views better.

Dory

It looks fabulous, even better than you described

I am so happy for you and Dennis after all the hard work of relocation you will be so happy as you both already know and love the area.

It is such a bonus for me that you are now only a day's drive to visit.

I had so much fun with you at MQX west and can't wait to do it again!!!

Archived