White Millie

Guest Linda S

What about the tables, Mark? Are they going away from the clear? It's always been so fabulous to just put a lamp under it and use it as a light box. I'd hate to see that go away.

It was a shock to me to see the white machines. I didn't even notice the clear table was gone. So what is it made of?? I love my clear table. Does anyone know why they got rid of it? I guess if I decide to upgrade to Bliss I will want to keep my table.

My Handi Quilter was an off white color and I really liked that. It took me a while to get used to the more industrial look of my Millie. My table has the black top, too. I did use thinner plexiglass for a while so I could use my QS boards on the back, but after getting my M & M wheels, I had more room and put the black back on. The plexi I had to get was thinner and not very stable........also very EXPENSIVE.

The new tables are just a basic black plastic. It's pretty flexible - not quite as flexible as the plastic core stuff they make signs out of, but close. It's in two parts, with a split down the middle, so for a 12' machine, the two pieces are 6'xwhatever. I'm going to be contacting a sign company after I get my machine down to Texas to get a clear one made instead - I found when using my dealer's machine that it made a huge difference.

Archived