Favourite plain Fabric

Hi everyone

A question for everyone.

The last quilt photo I posted with the Appliqué , I used a tone on tone white fabric for the Appliqué blocks. I now wish i had used a plain/solid white fabric.

Which is your favourite plain/solid colour quilt fabric ? especially With the colour white.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Kath,

I had to go back to refresh my memory on your quilt, so posted the link below for others who might want to do so.

I think for that particular quilt, which appears black, white, and pastels, I would have used solid white or perhaps a white on white design (although on my computer screen, I can't pick out the tone-on-tone, only white, and the quilt looks wonderful).

My choices for background fabric vary depending on the applique'.

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=30319&page=1#pid388940

Sylviia thanks, I bought the fabric in fat quarter packs a couple of years ago. The name of it is Delilah by Clothworks

I like Kona when I can get it. I have to buy most of my fabric online as I have no quilt shops in my town. I find a lot of the online stores in th UK do not say who makes there solid fabrics

Do any of the UK members know who sell a good range of Moda Solids ?

Guest Linda S

I like the Moda Bella Solids. Kona is a bit rough in my opinion, and their black fabric will not let go of lint and kitty hair! Drives me nuts. (oops. too late, already there).

Archived