NEW IQ UPDATE POSTED

Gator

IQer's, I just got a notice that Zoltan has posted a new update on the IQ website. This guy is amazing. He has provided so many new features over the last several months that I can't keep up. Not to mention that they're all "FREE".

Here's Zoltan's note:I have uploaded VERSION 10.26.11 to the Software Updates page of the IntelliQuilter website. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU UPDATE TO THIS VERSION.

This version is supposed to fix all the reported bugs/problems, including, but not limited to:

- Strange behavior at the very first start after booting up.

- Inability to name/rename patterns/quilts.

- Improper "NOT A LINE PATTERN" message in Selector.

- Inability to copy or move a batch of patterns/blocks on the StiQ.

Improvement:

- The "DEL" button is shown independently of Shift, "CLR" button was added to the keyboard.

Also, there is a new feature added, but I don't want to confuse you with it at this time. I would like to wait about a week to see if all the bugs you reported were really fixed, then post the Release Notes with detailed description of the new feature.

As always, please keep reporting errors or strange behavior.

Thank you,

Zoltan

Guest Linda S

I cannot believe that such a wonderful tool has such excellent support. I love being a member of the IQ Yahoo Group and seeing the tips, tricks, bugs, and fixes. Love, love, love my IQ.

Does anyone here know what the wait time is currently for an IQ ? Also to order, do I have to pay the entire amount up front or a deposit until Zoltan is ready to ship? I'll call Zoltan on Monday is no body knows but tho't I'd ask!!! Yes, I"m getting closer to ordering not quite there yet but closing in on it!!!

Right now count on 10- 13 weeks for delivery from time of your order. (The upcoming holidays will throw the regular wait time off.)

Each dealer handles orders differently. For example, I don't require a deposit but some other dealers do. You won't pay for your IQ in full until it is ready to be shipped.

(Debbie, I sent you a U2U)

HTH!

Guest Linda S

Debbie - I think you're looking at a couple of months wait time at least. You do pay a deposit, then the rest when they are ready to ship or install. The sooner you order, the sooner it comes!

Thanks everyone for the info!!! Ten to 13 weeks sounds like a l o n g time until you look at the calendar and see how many stitching days are left in 2011!!! NOT TOO MANY !! I will get it ordered right away and then I can enjoy the Holidays, knowing it's in the queue!!!

Debbie, sounds like you're ready to take the plunge!!! You won't regret it. I added up how much I spent on CL, Topper, rulers, etc (all great products) but guess what, I should have just bought the IQ first!!! I would have saved money.:cool::cool::cool:

Archived