Printing Pantos

I was wondering if anyone knows of a reasonable priced printer that accepts roll paper and the ability to print in 12' lengths? I have found quite a few printers that will print on roll paper but they always seem to have a length limit that would prevent me from printing the long lengths I need. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Janet

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old post; however, I'm wondering if you know anyone who has a vinyl cutter/plotter? Using the plotting function and your design saved in a vector format (the person using the machine will know the file type if you don't) your design can be drawn out in any length determined by your file size and length of the paper. I sold my cutter/plotter to a friend, and he has taken my files and printed/drawn them for me (I say drawn because either a pen or permanent marker is used in place of the blade and the design transferred to the paper. Just as permanent as a printed file.) Check around and see if a local business with a plotter will do this for you.

• 2 months later...

We are trying to print off all the patterns in our new QUILT PATH computer software for a "illustrated catalogue" for customers to select from So far we are getting a mixed bag of results!! Can anyone give us some ADVICE? We have the computer hitched directly to the printer at this time. Thanks for any suggestions. Sandie and Lark

Archived