NQR - Prayers for 18 month old baby Owen

Such sad news. I have call my prayer buddies and requested prayers Owen and his family.

Once APS agrees, I suggest we let our guilds know so they too can bid, see how much we can raise. If APS says no, maybe we could do this through EBay. If not, I will be more than willing to send a donation, just let me know where to sent the $.

St. Jude's Hospital has no charge ever to the family for medical or housing and there is airfair assistance also.

God's speed in Owen's recovery.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Shana,

I love Linda Rech's idea, but then after reading Linda Stellar's idea (Humm...our Linda's seem to be so smart), I decided I would prefer sending a donation via check. I am so busy this time of year that the direct route would work better for me, too. Let me know where to send my check. If this is not permitted through the chat, just send me a personal e-mail.

Sandy

I have been thinking about Owen and his family all week.

I still haven't received a reply from APQS regarding whether they will OK using the forum for this fund-raising so I have given up.

If you want to directly contribute to Owen's fund, Shana perhaps can get us some contact information. I will happily contribute directly.

Archived