Stitch Regulator

jclark

Was sewing away today in stitch regulated mode, the phone rang, hit a button to disable the stitch regulator, talked on the phone a while, when I came back could not activate stitch regulator with the button on the left front handle. It works when I walk around the machine and use the back buttons to turn on and activate but that's getting a little old!

I've placed a call to Amy and sent her an email tonight, anybody got any ideas??

• 5 months later...

Kelly,

Do you get the back handle to work properly? Try unplugging the front handle from the side of the machine and replugging it in. Then check to see if you get indicator lights on the top of the machine for each handle button and the command button. Let me know what you find out.

the first thing I did was unplug the front handles and check the pins -- all look straight and seem to "plug in just fine".

I was able to remove the back handle "mushroom top" but uable to get the front one off (was afraid to crank on it too much and completely mess things up on a weekend).

Archived