what are M&M wheels

Mindy Skinner

OK, what the heck are M&M wheels? I can't find them anywhere on the APQS site. I keep reading about them in different posts but don't know what they are.

I, like many others, HATE pushing around my heavy machine (millennium) on "flat tires". I'm debating how to handle it, Bliss system, switch to an entirely different machine, new wheels.

So, are there any pictues of the M&M wheels? Who sells them.

Good Morning Mindy. M&M wheels are manufactured by APQS. What year is your machine? If you go to APQS.com and then to quilting supplies you will find a picture of the M&M wheels. They are wonderful and really do make a difference in the way your machine handles. Let me know if I can help further.

Mindy:

When I purchased my 2010 Millenium it came with Edge Rider wheels. I chose to upgrade to the M&M wheels...huge difference. I then decided to go all the way and upgraded to Bliss. WOW!! Absolutely love it! Going from M&M wheels to Bliss is like going from roller skating to ice skating.

You don't say where you are located or what year your machine and table is. Your local dealer (or I) can help you with either the M&M's or Bliss upgrade.

I would be happy to talk with you or email you pictures if you would like.

Guest Linda S

M&M Wheels are the best thing to happen to quilting since the rotary cutter! I absolutely love mine. I can SID diagonally (slowly) with them without a ruler! They give you such good control of the machine. I found the Bliss a little too loosey-goosey for me, but that's must my particular taste.

Guest Linda S

I know a couple of people who didn't want the Bliss because it was too loose feeling, but I think it's mostly us gals who have had our machines for a long time and are used to trying to muscle them around the frame. The M&M wheels are so freeing, that more was just a tad too much. I have IQ too, and the M&M wheels work great with them. I do think there are a few people with Blissed machines that have IQ also.

Archived