Sad news

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peggy, I am so sorry for your loss, especially as the holiday season begins. I cannot imagine the pain of loosing a child, that's just not the way it's supposed to be. However, rejoice in your daughters compassion for others by donating her organs to those in need. Although sad for you there are 5 families who will rejoice in the lifesaving gift your daughter and your family have given them. God bless and be with you and your family. I am a registered organ donor.

Shar,

My Deepest Sympathy goes out to you and your family. I can only imagine the sorrow you are going through. May God's Peace be with you and your family knowing that April lives on through others and each of you. May you find comfort in the memories. Wishing you God's Peace and Comfort to you all this Holiday Season. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this. It's such a difficult time for you, but I hope you are a little more at peace knowing that her passing brought renewed hope to five other people. She must have had a very giving heart to have thought ahead and become an organ donor. She had to have been a very special young lady, and I can tell that she will be missed. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping that the good memories will help you through this very difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss of your step daughter. I have a daughter her age and I can not imagine losing her. I pray that you will be comforted by our loving Father in heaven and that he can heal your broken heart in time. We are not supposed to out live our children. What a wonderful blessing to the five people whose received her organs. Your act of love has changed to lives of 5 other people. Bless you for your gift of life.

Archived