Sign in to follow this  
peglu

Sad news

Peggy I am so sorry for your loss. Yes you are right and I tell my boys I love them everyday. They will get an extra big hug when they come home from school today. And here is a big ((((HUG)))) for you.

Kathy Schwartz

Tamarack Shack Longarm Quilting

Blog http://tamarackshack.blogspot.com/

Website http://www.tamarackshack.ca/

Oh Peggy I am so sorry to read of your loss. I know words can't every take away the pain but sending them anyway. What a blessing she left behind though to give new organs to 5 people. Sending a hug and many prayers for peace and comfort during this time.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

I am so sad for you. You are in my prayers. Bless you for donating her organs. Your gift will help others to live. You will have many good memories of her and that is so helpful in the days to come.

The good memories will always be with you.

My heart and prayers go to you and your family.

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Peggy,

No words can express how sorry I am that you are having to endure this heartache. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, may God wrap His arms around you and give you all peace.

~hugs~

Sheryl

Sheryl Hardy

APQS Sales Representative

May God bring peace to you and your family. Hugs and prayers for all.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this difficult experience.

Prayers for peace and hope for your future.

I, too, am a registered donor.

Sharon in Central Oregon

Silver Sage Quilting

2011 Lenni Blissed

How sad for your family, but she gave the greatest gift of all to people who were in need. Sending prayers to you and your family at this most difficult time.

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

Our thoughts and prayers - may your family find comfort.

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin