Sign in to follow this  
BethDurand

Buffaloed by Bliss/Oh my gosh! Why did I wait?!

DH installed my Bliss on Friday while I was out on a bike ride. Bless him. started to play a little on Sunday, but got freaked out by it, and a customer quilt is loaded and ready to go. I can't mess this up! Played a little on the side, hey, this is fun. Took the plunge and started in on black solid fabric with beige thread. Hey, not so bad, hey that looks good! Hey, how easy is this to run!

Now, why did I wait so long to dive into playing with this marvelous invention? If you've got Bliss, you understand, if you're dreaming of Bliss, take the plunge! Worth every penny!

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

If you don't have bliss you need it :D

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

I totally agree!!! I just started working out in the studio again after my new Blissed Freedom SR was set up and it is just amazing!!! I literally glides like a hot knife through butter!! And doing tiny pebbles with Glide and Bliss--well lets just say I was giggling with delight!!!

I did 3 quilts yesterday--and didn't even feel it in my back!! Way cool!!!!

Now if Santa would just drop that money tree in my backyard I would join the Bliss bandwagon too.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

I'm definitely on the Bliss bandwagon after having played with one for so long at MQX. Just trying to work it into the budget!

Congrats Beth, I know you're loving it!

31aa6825bcf4092e5ea6a279f81d6ac8.png

Dorothy MillerAPQS Sales Representative

Crazy Horse Quilting

Sequim, WA

http://www.crazyhors...g.blogspot.com/

To Ride or Not to Ride...what a stupid question!!

To uncquilter:

I have a friend who Blissed her Lenni. She absolutely loves it. She is the one who talked me into getting Bliss for my Millenium. She says the difference was even greater for her on her Lenni table.

Lucy Drinkall

o2b Quilting, LLC
APQS sales/rental and custom quilting

1025 Industrial Drive, Suite A
Spring Valley, MN 55975
www.o2bquilting.com
lucy@acegroup.cc

Having Bliss on my Lenni was like night and day!!! I love the Bliss system. I just sold my Lenni, purchased a Millie from the forum and am now waiting for my new Bliss to arrive any day. I dont even feel like quilting till it gets here there is so much difference after quilting with Bliss. I hope to have mine running next week, yeah!!!

Irene

ReisingStarQuilts

Auth. APQS Rep.

"Blissfully Quilting on my Milli- PollySue"