CL Challenged!

aktbone

I am CL challenged!

I just received all of the pieced to my previously loved CL. I got 13 templates and 6 king size boards. I also have the Push Button Cross Hatching. I am so excited.

Here is my challenge. I would love to see a pic of how it is set up on a machine. I think I have it set up wrong. If anyone has time in the near future and would so kindly send me a pic of their machine set up with the CL, I would so much apprecaite it.

Any other hints would be greatly apprecaited too.

So anxious to play!

Hi Tonilyn.

You are getting there! You do need the stylus, which gets attached to your machine...and connects to the designs you are going to create. The stylus sits into the groove of the design. Make sense??

Call Michael. He is wonderful - patient, knows how to make it work (new or used), and will guide you through.

You will love having it! I am jealous of all your templates. Have fun with them all.

Tonilyn, I don't know if you have ever gone to the Machine Quilters Resource website. It's another site that helps longarmers. http://mqresource.com Anyway, if you become a member (and it's well worth it), you can access videos by Deb Levy on using the Circle Lord. She shows from setup to end. Also has videos on how to use the different templates, etc. Hope this helps.

Archived