Sign in to follow this  
barbm

NQR - Prayers for our dog please

Barb, I hope your little dog shows up soon. Remember a year ago, Sherry Rogers Harrison's beloved little yorkie terrier was taken by a racoon in her back yard. She never saw Abby again. I hope a wild animal didn't get your little dog. My heart aches for you. I can't imagine this sadness!!! :( :(

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Gee Barb, I hope your puppy has found the way home by now. My prayers are for a safe return!!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Wish I could say that "no news is good news," but in this case there isn't any news at all. Posters out, ad in the local paper, calls to the local police and the county sheriff, all with no results. Still holding onto shreds of hope.....

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Barb,

I feel your pain. My miniature schnauzer was missing last month for about 36 hrs. Unfortunately it was not good news when we found him. I miss him terribly as he was definitely "mine". The other family members were OK in his mind but he preferred "Mom". I often brought him to the studio with me as he was a non-shedding breed.

My heart goes out to you.

Lucy Drinkall

o2b Quilting, LLC
APQS sales/rental and custom quilting

1025 Industrial Drive, Suite A
Spring Valley, MN 55975
www.o2bquilting.com
lucy@acegroup.cc

Barb, I pray that your little one will come home soon. I got one of my wandering puppies back twice because it was micro-chipped.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

So sorry. We all love our pets, they are family. Hoping for a safe return.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

So sorry Barb. So sorry ....... :(

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Barb - just reading this. I hope that you can find out somthing. What a spot to be in. I hope for the best outcome.

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Sorry to hear about your pup missing. I hope you find him or he comes home. I haven't had a chance to read the posts for a while, so I'm just reading about him. Our four legged friends are part of our family to.

DF1D9777693A0E7E10F19189083694EB.png

Thank you for all the prayers. There's been no sign of our little "Rocky," so I'm pretty sure he's gone for good. But I see him running with a pack of little dogs up in heaven - and they're all 600 lbs., like they thought they were here!;)

I know there's another dog out there for us, and we'll have to find him or her soon - our other dog is starting to get VERY bored! He needs a playmate.....

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Oh, Barb, so sorry to hear about your little "Rocky". Sometimes a person wonders why we even have pets because it breaks our hearts when something happens to them...but we know the love we get from them while we do have them is worth it all. Take care.

Robin

Barb you have such a beautiful attitude. There is peace in believing little Rocky is bounding around in heaven.

After losing my beloved Daisy and Holly I thought I could never love another dog again. But, here's Hailey, our third Golden Retriever who has taught me to love unconditionally again.

I hope you find a new dog soon and if Rocky returns you'll just have that much more fun and love!

DE98F99A374809B5761F34FFD70D6857.png