Sign in to follow this  
JustSewSimple

What Quilty thing are you getting for Christmas?

I got some new Pattern boards from RNS designs that won't be used before Christmas. So they will be my quilty thing.

Better still is spending 12 days with my grandson. That will be my best christmas gift.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

My local quilt shop always has a big sale on New Year's Day, so I will go over and help stimulate her business. haha I have hinted that I would like a flat screen TV with DVD player for my quilting room. We will see if the hint was taken??

D7F6E8B831DDA5A10DA95B7BBCD5C9C7.png

APQS Millenium and Quiltazoid

I bought the EQ7 Upgrade. (Santa just doesn't know it yet! :D) He'll probably give me a gift certificate to a quilt/fabric store. I've got him and the rest of the family trained that way! :D

Barb Iliff

Freedom SR

Winding Ways Quilting

"When your life falls to pieces make a quilt!!"

I think I will have a late Christmas present & wait for Panto Vision to be available for my Millie.

I have a frozen shoulder & a sore neck so i think it might help me with my quilting posture.

Like everyone else I would like to schedule some "me" time! :)

297F02531FB22DB69D8099C09B64CB32.png

Bobbin-Cam on the way and probably going to get Panto Vision....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

9BD280A625D2D6D2E2166C9DE34879A9.png

Quilting from the Heart

APQS Millenium, Circle Lord equipped, hand guided and lov'n it!!!

http://rosecityquilter.wordpress.com/

http://qfth.ca

Quilting From the Heart is on Facebook!

RoseCity Quilter is also on Facebook!!

Tee Hee..............Santa must have received my request for a TV/DVD combo for my quilting area, as a Wal Mart add popped up on e-mail this AM with just what I wanted..........on sale and Free Shipping, too ! My "Santa" hates to shop, so he was more that willing for me to order online. :P:P:P:P

D7F6E8B831DDA5A10DA95B7BBCD5C9C7.png

APQS Millenium and Quiltazoid

I am not going to get it for Christmas, but I am hoping Bliss will be an addition I can make to my Millie in the near future. But I also agree that the Pantovision will be a must have! Husband Santa does not know any of this yet, I am still planting the idea seeds so he can think he came up with the idea himself!

He has traveled with me twice to see Bliss, and wants me to get it, I am just trying to decide if I need to downsize my table from 14 to 12 now, in anticipation of a relocation that won't be for another 4-5 years.

Lori

No Christmas here this year, with my diaster kitchen will be lucky to cook a real meal at the end of January!!

But Happy presents to all of you!!!

9f797ea378c8e18b1c167f2369cc32f2.png

APQS Sales France

Blissed Millie

Quiltazoid equipped

h ttp://suzanspatchworkgarden.blogspot.com/

My early Christmas present is an iPad. I wanted it for customer intake so I could take a quick picture and draw on it. I downloaded Adobe Ideas last night and have been taking pictures and playing all day. I like it so much better then my Bamboo Tablet.

Angela Clark

Thread Waggle Quilting
APQS Sales Representative
APQS Certified Service Technician

APQS Raleigh Showroom

8521 Cantilever Way, Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27613
www.ThreadWaggle.com

919-576-9897

I have to replace all of my paper pantos & order a whole lot of digitized patterns for custom work from Digitech/Jessica Schick for my IQ.

Corey

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

Well, my horizontal spool holder in on its way, I have ordered my batting and now I just have to get to those fabrics for backings! I can tie it all up in a simple ribbon!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

I asked "Santa Hubby" for a saddle stool for Christmas and he told me to get it ordered. :D:D Then, before I had a chance to order it, we stopped over at 02B Quilting's studio and she mentioned that her neighbor had one that they had only used once and didn't like it so they would sell it for $50. Needless to say, we bought it! :P Plus I'm hoping to get a renewal on my Machine Quilters Unlimited magazine.

7DB2A4AC89F5B22F06C2F6E830E59F15.pngHandquided 2009 Lenni - BLISSED :):)

I want a bobbin cam!!!! If I get one it will come from Manquilter. I really, really, really wa

nt one of those!!!!!!!

Tracey Russell, Whirls n Swirls Quilting-APQS Ontario Oshawa, Ontario.

Dealer Support and Educator APQS Canada

905-435-8720

https://www.facebook.com/whirlsnswirls/

http://www.whirlsnswirlsquilting.ca

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5KPwWA2TaeO9xulOa5PKg

If I'm very lucky and verry verry good Santa is bringing a new table and Bliss upgrade for my U2, but I'm not usually that good, so I just bought myself a new hopping foot to replace recently broken on and some stencils for making registration lines ala Linda Taylor.:P

I got my milli & CL. Don't know that I should ask for more?

Merry Christmas and God's blessings this wonderful season!

232E8BCFC7DA6532DF1F766AFC1B76DA.png

Sewmazing Grace

Edge to edge quilting for all of your love quilts!

2011 Millennium - Circle Lord enhanced!

roflmho, Tevera, snowman poop are cotton balls..

The verse that usually goes with 4 or 5 in a zip-lock is:

"You've been naughty so here's the scoop,

all you get for Christmas is Snowman Poop."

really a great gag especially at guild meetings. :P:P