photos

Guest Linda S

Congratulations Penny! I had heard about the wooden tables but had not seen one before. You're in for a bunch of fun now. I love your studio -- lots of room and lots of storage. You can't ask for more than that. Do you have the intellistitch installed on your Ult II? Looks great!

Linda

Originally posted by Linda S

Congratulations Penny! I had heard about the wooden tables but had not seen one before. You're in for a bunch of fun now. I love your studio -- lots of room and lots of storage. You can't ask for more than that. Do you have the intellistitch installed on your Ult II? Looks great!

Linda

No Linda there is no intellistitch, but I am calling tomorrow to see about having it added.

Hi Penny; Love your studio and all the storage areas. I have wooden table too with a Discovery machine. I like the wooden table because my machine sits in our living room and it is the first thing people see when they walk in - makes for a nice piece of furniture and a great conversation starter. I have looked at the intellistitch and hinted for Christmas -- we'll see what Santa does! Let me know what info you find out about adding to your machine. Youc an e-mail me direct if you want. sharon@weinmaninsurance.com.

Enjoy your new life as a professional quilter.

LOVE THE SPACIOUS CUBBIES TOO! ALSO, LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THE INTELLISTITCH TURBO ON YOUR ULT 2, AS I ALSO HAVE AN ULT 2...CONTEMPLATED PUTTING IT ON, BUT GOT NO RESPONSE FROM THEM AFTER I ASKED THEM TO SEND ME NAMES OF ULT 2 OWNERS WHO HAD IT INSTALLED, SO I COULD GET A REFERENCE BEFORE I HAD IT DONE. NOW WONDERING WHY THEY DIDNT RESPOND. SO ...PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ALSO...MY HUBBY HAS DESIGNED A 1/2" FOOT THAT IS BEING MANUFACTURED AT THE PRESENT TIME, AND IT WORKS WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL RULER GUIDES THAT THE NEWER MACHINE OWNERS USE. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED. I'LL SEND YOU PICS, ETC. COST IS $65.00. COMES WITH THE ALLEN WRENCH FOR INSTALLATION.

sheri butler

jsbutler@neb.rr.com

ENJOY THE ULTIMATE!!!! I LOVE MINE!

AND CONGRATS!

Archived