CL Giant Boards Storage

Beachside Quilter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sandradarlington

So Vicki, has he considered selling them?

Sandra, sadly, no. The designer, Ken Mallory, will gladly sell the plan to anyone who wants to have one made. If anyone wants the information, let me know and I will post it, with Ken's permission! Glad you like my husband's version; he is very proud of it!

Originally posted by bonbon

Yes, please post the contact information for the plans.........I'm interested.

I'd love one of those!

The plans are well written and include a diagram. For details, you can contact Kenneth Mallory at:

kenneth.mallory@nn.k12.va.us

EDITED: Another contact for Ken is:

You can reach Ken at this email:

ssansbur@vt.edu

I bought those plans thinking my husband would make one for me because he used to love to work in wood and he said no just get Ken to make me one. I think I want to borrow your DH and get him to make mine as well.

Your husband did a beautiful job and you will surely get years of enjoyment and use out of his lovely craftmanship.

Originally posted by mscott2611

I bought those plans thinking my husband would make one for me because he used to love to work in wood and he said no just get Ken to make me one. I think I want to borrow your DH and get him to make mine as well.

Your husband did a beautiful job and you will surely get years of enjoyment and use out of his lovely craftmanship.

:P:P

Thanks, everyone, for the lovely compliments on my hubby!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Beachside Quilter

Originally posted by bonbon

Yes, please post the contact information for the plans.........I'm interested.

I'd love one of those!

The plans are well written and include a diagram. For details, you can contact Kenneth Mallory at:

I've tried several times, unsuccessfully, to get a reply from him. I gave up earlier this year then I tried again this month. Maybe I'm not suppose to have this box. (sigh):(

Oh my, Oma! I emailed Ken and received an answer right away! Would you like me to forward your information to him? You can send me your information on U2U and I will happily forward it. His plans are easy to follow and my DH said it saved him many hours of figuring even though he could have done it himself. Well worth the $$ to purchase Ken's pattern.

Hi everyone, this is Katie Mallory. My husband is Ken Mallory, and he is the designer of the template storage system. First, I want to say thank you to Georgene for asking Ken to design the system in the first place, and for then posting it on this forum! I'm not a long-arm quilter (though I do love to piece quilts), so I won't have much to add to this forum, but I wanted to join in case any of you had questions about Ken's pattern for the storage system, or in case you have any difficulties contacting us. Thanks! You can reach us at ssansbur@vt.edu or kenneth.mallory@nn.k12.va.us.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!

(PS....I hope I posted this correcly, I've never been on a forum before!)

Thanks, Katie! Ken gave permission for me to post the plan information and it looks like there are many who have a talented woodworker in their midst to build one for them. I love my boxes as they protect and display my giant boards so nicely! Ken did a great job in designing the box and making one for Georgene, which is how this whole thing started!

Congratulations on the new baby, and best wishes to you, Ken and family for the new year!

Archived