CL Giant Boards Storage

Beachside Quilter

Katie responded to me very fast this morning and I have sent a check off to them for the plans. I'll probably end up making it myself, but I can follow directions so all is good. Thanks to everyone for helping me find the right address and to Katie for being so kind as to join our list here. Welcome Katie. ♥

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by oma

Katie responded to me very fast this morning and I have sent a check off to them for the plans. I'll probably end up making it myself, but I can follow directions so all is good. Thanks to everyone for helping me find the right address and to Katie for being so kind as to join our list here. Welcome Katie. ♥

Oma, I've been wondering if I could make a basic box too. I have few woodworking tools and even less experience. DH has none sadly :(

Do you think it would be very hard to make? It's one of the things I've been trying to design in my head when I can't sleep...... ' How can I connect the pieces at the corners since I will never be able to make dove-tail corners? ......Does it need bracing underneath given how long the boards are......." :P:P:P

What does Kenneth's plan cost?

Archived