Prayers for 14 year old daughter please..we are home

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear paryers are being answered. I just read the news and so sorry your family is having to deal with this. Prayers are on the way for Taylor and your whole family. May you feel God's arms wrapped around you all keeping you safe and His hands healing Taylor!

Guest Linda S

Kristina - thanks for updating us on her condition. I often have migraines, so I know how bad headaches can be and I imagine this is even worse. I hope the pain subsides really soon and she can get some good food in her and begin to regain her strength. Prayers will continue for Taylor!

Kristina! Taylor as well as all of you are in our prayers in Spring Creek! My husband has had several blood clots over the last 8 years and was on the same anti-coagulant ( I believe) as Taylor. It's a good medicine although it leaves wretched bruising at each injection site because it thins the blood - which is its purpose. God will see you all through this; with Him we can do all things! From The "Other" Lisa in Spring Creek; the one who swapped you tables! Lisa Callender

Kristina, the Dr.s know how far you are from SLC.? Quite a ways for such a touchy situation, and her weakened condition.. I know how that hurts, big time, to see one of your kids ill.

Bless Sven, too.

Prayers continue for Taylor and whole family. Big HUGS too!

Oh, Kristina, I am keeping her in my prayers. I know how hard this is as a parent, having a child in so much pain. Our youngest daughter had suffered through a viral encephalitis from a mosquito bite several years ago, and our hearts broke watching her pain. Slow, but sure, with lots of faith, hang in there. You may be amazed how the next two days (if a Monday release) may improve her pain level and general comfort. God bless Taylor, and my heart goes out to you all.

Archived