Prayers for 14 year old daughter please..we are home

Guest Linda S

Kristina - I'm so glad she is home and feeling better. I hope that her headaches have stopped. Nothing worse than a bad headache. Over the years, with all the injuries I have had, I can usually visualize having my ankle detached from my body to try and make the pain stop, but it's a little hard to do when it's your head! I suffered from frequent migraines for years, so know what headache pain is all about. Thankfully, mine have finally subsided and they are rare occurrences now. Prayers will continue. I hope that clot clears up and fades away! The body can sometimes do a miraculous job of cleaning itself.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are certainly hoping the infected clot recants eventually. the doctors say it can take a year or more because of the size of it.

taylor most certainly looking forward to track season in the spring...but only with the doctors approval.

we are still awaiting word on a home tutor as well. she has been medically exempted from 4 of her 7 classes...but with honors english, biology and algebra...she has lots of make up work to catch up and also new work to stay up with. she is smart...so that should help.

Please continue to up date us. Taylor and your entire family are in my prayers. God bless her for having to go through and God be with you, it is soooo hard as a MOM to watch your child be this sick. Try to rest when you can, and let people help when they offer. Primary care givers are under so much stress that it wares the body down quickly. Take care

Archived