Embroidered Quilt using CL Crosshatch

Beachside Quilter

I am posting this for Heather H:

Heather used the Circle Lord Crosshatch board and Pushbutton system for the first time on this quilt. Heather also used the Circle Lord Large Featherz template.

Here's what Heather says to Kay and Michael:

I have attached some pictures the 105” X 125” quilt I recently completed using the crosshatch board as well as the large featherz template. The quilt owner absolutely loved the quilt ‘beautiful – beautiful” and left here a very happy client. The pictures don’t do the quilt justice , I am very pleased with the result. Thanks for your help and your great quilting tools. The PB system was a huge help to complete this quilt.

Thanks Vicki and Linda, I am really pleased with the cicle Lord crosshatch boards and the PB system . Once I had a little practice it was very easy to use and the results were beautiful. I now have another embroidered quilt that this system will work well with and i can't wait to get started. Happy Holidays to my forum friends,:D

Originally posted by Nena Cunningham

This may sound silly but what is the push button system?

Circle Lord has a pushbutton that attaches to the rear stylus so you can lift the stylus while at the front of the machine. Really handy for doing Crosshatch around applique! Look at the Circle Lord site for details:

http://pbtwocrosshatchtemps.blogspot.com/2011/01/circlelord-pushbutton-stystem.html

Also feel free to contact Michael directly with your questions. It is neat and makes crosshatching a breeze!

Archived