100 Aluminum Bobbins--------------$35.00 @ $.35 each

Less than 100-------------------------------------$.40 each

3 Bobbin Case “L”------------------ $18.00 @ $6.00 each

6 Bobbin Case “L” ------------------$30.00 @ $5.00 each

9 Bobbin Case “L”-------------------$36.00 @ $4.00 each

Less than 3 ------------------------------------$8.00 each

Tension Assembly on sale for--------------$10.00

Tension Spring on sale for--------------------$1.50

We are also an Authorized Hartley Products Dealer.

Please call or email us to order.

All prices are plus actual shipping costs.

Email is countrylanequilting@gmail.com

We have been in business since 1996 without a break. We will again be a Bronze sponsor (Junior non computerized) at MQS in 2012, say hi to Mary (if you can get her to stop for a minute) or Janet. I just have not been posting on the chat. I thought that many APQS owners would want to buy needles, bobbins and bobbin cases for a great price with no handling charges (we only charge exact shipping costs and we pay for the packaging). Thanks to the APQS owners who have contacted us with orders and we look forward to re-connecting with our APQS friends. You can call me directly at 816-686-7636. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by John Mitchell

We are once again running a special on Bobbin Cases and Steel Bobbins.

9 Bobbin Cases and 100 Steel Bobbins for $35.00 or 100 Steel Bobbins for $15. Plus actual shipping cost.

Hello John,

Could you tell me if carry the steel bobbins that have the notch cut out of them that allows the bobbin winder to grab on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Debi:

I misspoke we carry the aluminum with the notch. I have never seen a steel one with the notch and am planning on discussing this with Mark tomorrow. The steel ones we carry are the ones we have always carried and we have sold many of them with no issues. This is the bobbin we used in our Millenniums in our studio for years. After I talk to Mark I will re-post his comments.

When APQS switched to aluminum we kept using the steel ones. I think 9 Bobbin cases and 100 steel bobbins are a great buy.

• 2 months later...

Just to let everyone one know we still stock supplies for your APQS machines. We have been able to hold the prices for some time but no guarnties for the future. If you order soon we can supply at the listed prices. Thanks all, We are still an authorized Hartley dealer and can supply all your Hartley products needs. Of course we still represent CompuQuilter.

Archived