Christmas IQ

Deb2bie

Mine arrived yesterday!!! I'm waiting until the 26th to do the install becuz we have family gatherings the next two days. My DH had better be ready to get up early the 26th though!!! I have so many quilt ideas floating around in my head!!! Glad you've having fun. Did you self install?

I'm feeling very confident that we can install it. We put up APQS machines and do repairs so I'm hoping it will be similar!!! I think Angela is wonderful!! Very detail oriented in her videos etc, so I'm expecting the instructions she sent to be great!!!

I'm wrapping presents like crazy tonight!!! Discovered some preprinted Christmas boxes in my wrapping stuff that have saved my evening!!! Down to eight gifts to wrap for tomorrow afternoon!!! The ones for Christmas Day can wait to be wrapped but there are only 6 of them!! I actually might get to go to bed tonight!!!

The only thing difficult about the installation is when you're finished, and it doesn't run perfectly... there's nothing to tell you WHY. :P I didn't have my "Y" motor perfectly straight, and my initial sew out was absolutely awful. In fact it was so bad I had to laugh, because it was pretty obvious I'd done something wrong! Angela told me how to fix it, but I will confess it took me an entire day to get it fixed.

Archived