unreasonable boss final!!!

Well, after a lot of thought, I went to the other partner and asked to change my work day so I do not work with that woman-and she agreed. I did have to inform her of why and I held nothing back - even told her the things she said about her and her family, things said in front of costumers about other customers, employees and the co-workers at her other job. It was difficult but at the same time she had the right to know and she knew how hard it was for me to repeat the hurtfull things her partner had said. All seemed well and I knew they had a long loud meeting together later that day. that was in October and things were wonderfull working with the nice boss and I never brought it up again. Evil boss spotted me shopping at other quilt stores with coworkers that have become friends over the year I worked there and guess what ?? That's right I am no longer on the schedule. I should have just quit on that awful day and gotten it over with. Can you beleive it? We have always shopped and gone to lunch etc.at other places with no ill-results. The only thing I can figure is the PARANOIA set in big time!! Any way I am alot happier now knowing I don't have to think of her any more! I feel for those who are still there as this woman is going to bring down this store and her partner it's just a matter of time!! Me? well, I am going to make a huge Thanksgiving feast,enjoy my family and friends and sew and quilt all I want!! I have designed a pattern that is doing very well in 5 states and now I have more time to market it!!

Thanks for being there and all of your support!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

Good for you Sewhappy:)

Though I bet you had a few tears over the whole nasty business, mostly on your last day.:(

I had the same results, when it happened to me, no matter how hard I tried to make it work, & after the tears were done I found a better job,(2 weeks later) & she was fired by the end of the year.

& Keep your eyes & ears open, when she/nasty "B" gets whats coming to her & she will :mad:, you be there for the good boss, help her come to terms with what's happened to her & her business, she'll need a friend, maybe your job will be there for you, mabe not, but you're a better person for all that's happened to you.

I'm glad you're happy, & thank you for the up-date. :)

P.S. for all those folks who have come in at the end of Sewhappy's story, just do a "serach" on her handle "Sewhappy" & you will get all the posts that she has written, it's sad reading, but there is some great advice too.

Guest Linda S

I'm so glad you're not there anymore. Life is too short to spend around such horrible people. Get a job at one of the other shops and you'll be much happier.

Linda

I remember this story on a past post. I am very glad for you now! Life is

too short to be in a bad place! Hope you and your family had a great

Thanksgiving - and yes - we do want to see this pattern... do you have a

link or photo?

Good for you - Go out and make the most of it - Live - Love - Laugh!:D

Archived