Sign in to follow this  
kreacher

apqs employees

Guest LA

I think you need to address your concern with APQS directly so someone may help you,, leaving a comment like this isn't going to get you many "warm & fuzzy" feelings for help,, but that just may be me! LOl:P

Does Kreacher mean Sneaky in a Santa kind of way??? :);) ;) ;)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Guest LA

well that is *WONDERFUL*!! wish you would have given us that info in the beginning,,,;)

Have fun with George, he is a great machine!!

Methinks Kreacher played the elf in this deal. :) Merry Christmas! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Santa and Elf were both sneaky. Thanks for explaining, you know how protective we are with the APQS family. I wish I had room for a George to. I fell in love with first demo.:cool:

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Congratulations!! ENJOY George

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Kreacher is always trying to stir up trouble!!! Glad you have had a good "sneaky experience"!!!

A4D3F1A8FC6E09FA7B588F421C673A69.png

Debbie Cadwallender

APQS Sales-Service-Education

Central Michigan

517-304-6954

afinishedquilt@tds.net

www.die-ingtoquilt.com