gammill workstation and design center

Linda: yes, it uses a stylus. A quilt store here uses a computer system and the workstation and design center came with her machine. She has never used this workstation or design center. She is still finding all the parts. Since I don't have my mille yet, I was wondering if someone knew if it would fit. Somethings are interchangable between machines so i was hoping this could be adapted to the Mille.

Hi Pam I sent you a U2U. I have a Design Center and Workstation for sale. It will only fit a Gammill Classic table. I've never had the time to learn how to use it....and I don't see that I will have the time in the near future. So if you are interested...I can send pictures via email. It takes me too long to figure out how to post pictures on this forum...lol.

Thanks MIchelle

Hi Marsha,

Sorry, I didn't realize it was not the same workstation we are discussing here! :D If it is not too much trouble, I would still be interested in the details of the one you were looking at, so I could compare the details of both.

Not sure what they are going for. It seems to be something that somes standard with the Gammill machines and not too widely used by Gammill owners.

Thanks!

Pam

Archived