Sign in to follow this  
dtreusch

iPhone, iPad, Android Users - UPDATE

Hi all. I'm looking for smartphone users that might be interested in being part of a beta test group for some quilting apps that will be developed for iPhone, iPad and Android. The focus at the moment is iPhone, with iPad and Android to follow shortly after.

If you are interested or have any questions please email quiltingapps@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Debbi Prodigy w/ Intelliquilter , A-1 Platinum Elite

I have an iPhone. Put me on the list, Deb! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Gotcha both down as potential beta testers. Would you email me at quiltingapp@gmail.com so that I have an email address to contact you with more information?

Thanks,

Debbi Prodigy w/ Intelliquilter , A-1 Platinum Elite

Both my husband and I have IPhones and I also have an IPad. You can place me on your list. We would be happy to test them for you.

2D1A612B96E511805583E2A79995F113.png

Patches and Seams Quilting Services

2011 APQS Millennium and Intelliquilter

When life throws you scraps, make a quilt. ~Author Unknown

I have an Andriod phone and a Kindel Fire that accepts the same apps as the ipad (they use the same language). I'd be glad to participate as well. (I hate my Andriod but love my Kindel Kire)!

Email sent!:cool:

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Originally posted by dtreusch

Gotcha both down as potential beta testers. Would you email me at quiltingapp@gmail.com so that I have an email address to contact you with more information?

Thanks,

Email sent :-)

2D1A612B96E511805583E2A79995F113.png

Patches and Seams Quilting Services

2011 APQS Millennium and Intelliquilter

When life throws you scraps, make a quilt. ~Author Unknown

Put me on the list...I have iPhone and my husband has iPad, and I have iPad2. Also son-in-law works for Apple as compiler.

I'm wondering if anyone if anyone has tried using Go To MY PC and the iPad to do things like spreadsheets or Quick Books or EQ7 on their PC?

I like to sit in recliner and work with iPad. I have an older laptop but would rather work with iPad in combination with our tower rather than get a newer laptop.

3EAE3E003BE317F1F9B22C884AD7B5E3.png

www.silverneedlestitching.com

APQS Millenium with Bliss & Intelliquilter

Well, no IPad or IPHone but I do have an Android and would love to be on the list when those testings come out.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com