1st quilt since unreasonble boss

Well yesterday a freind from the store (I used to work at)brought over a quilt top for me to do-it was a 46"x46" table runner. We talked about what to do and decided on a very simple medium meander so not to take away from piecing. I completed it in less than 2 hours from pinning to completion. She just left and was so happy!! She loved it!! I undercharged her of course for two reasons-1st-she is a friend. 2nd-It undercut the price of the witch at the store!! Of corse I did not tell her that-but she knew the price was to low so she gave me extra!! I will not do that again for the vengfull reason tho it really did feel good!! I feel the "closure" now. I also feel so good for helping out my friend and yes I will do quilts for others mainly friends and family if it were a business itself I would not have been able to her quilt the same day she brought it over!!!

happy!! happy!! happy!!

You were all right about the other door opening!!

You did good Sewhappy:

Now your "handle" sounds so right for you,

Question, did you get yourself a LA or did you all ways have one. I must have missed that you had an LA at home.

I'm so happy, your feeling like all is right in your world, just in time for Christmas:D

Archived