January Birthday Block Exchange

CherylUribe

Well, all you January birthdays. I owe you an apology. I am sewww far behind that you may all get them at the end of the month. Life just happens sometimes and then the things that are really important, like sewing, get put on the back burner. Anyway, I will get them all out to you pretty soon.

Thank you for your patience and at least you will have something to look forward to.:P

:P

Hi Ladies,

I have been receiving some gorgeous blocks. Thnak you all so much. I received one from Carol, but the envelope was misplaced. Carol, can you send me your last name and email. The block has turquoise and hot pink in it. Really pretty!!

I am going out of town on Tuesday for a week. January ladies, I am trying to get your blocks made before I go. Have patience, they will arrive!

Thanks

Linda Buvens

1915 Carter Avenue

Baton Rouge, LA

lbuvens@cox.net

Hi everyone. I have been away and am now trying to get caught up on everyting. I have received quite a number of wonderful blocks and hope to spend time tommorow thanking each of you by e-mail and posting a photo of what I have recieved here.

MY machine which has been in the shop will be ready to be picked up on Saturday so I can start making blocks for all of you :)

Thanks,

Ami from New Mexico

Archived