Sign in to follow this  
ajhill00

Wanted: Janome 6600p, 1110dx or 1200d serger

There is one in NJ. Read down the forum Nicole has one for sale and several others whom have expressed selling theirs.

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

Originally posted by quilterbee1

No I'm Amie and I'm not wanting to sell anything. Maybe there's someone else who is? Not me, although my husband think s I should lol! Amie in Nashville

I know you didn't want to sell your, but there is a listing for some that do. I was trying to up you in contact with Nicole. If you click on today's post in the header, you will see her post.

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

I absolutely LOVE my 6600p! I bought it slightly used on ebay about a year ago and snagged it for $700. It came with tons of feet too. The accu feed system is super. It is by far the best machine I have ever used. The only complaint I have is that it is awkward to change the feet. I use the 1/4 inch....the SID.....and the open toe a lot so I change them often. If you don't find one you may want to watch ebay. I was scared it may be a lemon but the person had a 100% "good" rating so I took the plunge.

Cheri Blevins

2009 Millie ~ Quiltazoid equipped

http://bitsandpiece.weebly.com

eblevins3@frontier.com