Circlelord 2012 Challenge Quilt Show

circlelord

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Kelly!

I sent my CL challenge entries to Michael and they are posted on the CL website. Many pictures I had previously posted here on the forum and didn't want to repeat them. Look over your quilts folks and see how many entries you can make. It would be great to reach 300 entries so we can all get the maximum discount. I was surprised when I added mine up for the past year; I had 38 entries. I quilted more, but can't find the photos for about 10 more. Keep them coming so we can all get a great discount, and we all love seeing how these templates and boards are used!

Just trying this out - if I can get it to post then I'll take some different angle photos.

I used the "stepping" disk and made circles. I thought the large 4 squares were kind of boring so I thought large medallions would give some texture. But when I took it off the frame I wasn't completely happy with it. I read an article about coloring quilt tops and thought why not? The design couldn't have worked about any more perfectly if I had planned it! WOW, POP, what a difference! Thanks for looking!

p.s. LOVE the bubbles board CL!

2951312390105348051PaeEod_th.jpg

2929035880105348051jcjtcc_th.jpg

post--13461908204638_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by anniemueller

And another favorite:

Quilter Annie Mueller

Piecer Diana Brown

Pattern and designer Unpublished design that Diana picked up at a class in Arizona

Size 111" x 135"

CL Templates used Featherz

Annie, I love how you embellished the CL Feathers. Beautiful!!!

Archived