10ft Black steel table for sale

Hi everyone as I am upgrading to a12ft Blis table I will be selling my 10 ft table

Below is the details

I will post photos either later today or tomorrow morning.

I can only sell the table to peole living in the UK excluding Northern Island. The table could be picked up from my house by the buyer, to save transport charges or there is a possibility of delivery by my sons depending on distance. Buyer would pay half the cost of delivery charges.

Included in the Sale is

APQS  10 ft Steel table

APQS carriage

Circlelord back and front template system.

IQ carriage allowing horizontal wheels on a Lenni sewing head. 

Table is a 4 bar system comprising, Take up Roller, dead bar, backing roller, and quilt top roller.

The dead bar means there is no need to adjust height of bars as the quilt roll gets thicker. 

There is also a IQ carriage which gives the ability for the quilting head to run on horizontal wheels. I think this carriage would only be suitable for APQS Lenni machines. 

CircleLord system which includes the ability to work from the back or front of the machine. Allowing you to simply create circles and othe patterns easily. 

I would like to sell the Circlelord system with the table, as it is designed to work with this frame. 

The table itself is very solid, and the bars are in one piece. Which prevents bowing in the middle. 

There is the possibility depending on the location and distance that my sons would be able to deliver the frame. 

This would mean hiring a van. I would be willing to share equally the cost of this and fuel charges with the buyer.

I am looking for  £1400 ONO for the complete package , plus the buyers share of delivery charges. 

If the IQ carriage was not required I would take £150 off the price. 

Please email me at Kath.garvey@ntlworld.com with any questions you may have.

Archived