update on Taylor..wednesday morning

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Kristina. You have been through so much. God does have a plan for each one of us. I remind myself of that every single day. My God is an Awesome God, I hum that song so much it is imprinted forever. I am so glad Taylor is better. It will be nice for you to be able to breathe again also. Continued prayers coming your way.:)

I already fell apart. I cried yesterday. I couldn't believe how abrupt the relationship ends with the doctors. I guess when your treatment is working...and you are on the mend...then you no longer need the doctors. Good news is...no trips to salt lake for a couple of months!

I almost forgot to mention sven. His a1c is down to 7.7. His doctoris pleased. He is growing and is having no troubles. His insulin/carb ratio is working.

I am so happy that things are working in Taylor's favor, and also for Sven. I almost cried when I read that things will continue to get better, and no other issues need to be addressed. Take care of yourself Kristina, hopefully you can get to a somewhat normal routine!:)

Guest Linda S

Oh I am so happy to hear this. I hope in time she has improvement in her blood flow issues, but I'll bet she is over the moon to get that picc line out. I have skin problems here and there and had the most awful open seeping rash from a dressing on my chest when I had rotator cuff surgery. It was just miserable. I'm so glad to hear she's headache free and getting stronger.

Blessings to your whole family!

Archived