My quilting blog

I’ve done it; I have finally started my quilting blog.

My hope is that this will be a place where my students, customers and friends can visit and see what I’m up to as I’m living my passion of quilting, teaching quilting and longarm quilting.

It will also be my web presence for my Longarm Quilting Business.

Daily posts would be nice; however I would rather be quilting. So, my intention is to post pictures of my customers and students beautiful quilts as well as my own - and perhaps stories about the quilts - whenever another one is completed.

I am also in the process of exploring many of the blog links I see here in this forum to collect ideas on content and blog appearance, so you may see my comments. Any suggestions on good content would be appreciated as well.

I hope you enjoy your visit at Inch by Inch Quilting: http://inchbyinchquilting.blogspot.com/

Edith Koprek

Inch by Inch Quilting

When life hands you scraps - make a quilt.

Nice blog Edith! Your quilts are very pretty! I live not far from DC and our guild makes an annual trip up to Amish country and I too love to see the impecably neat little farms with quilts everywhere....and the fabric choices and prices are great! You are right, it is definately heaven!

Thank you for checking out my blog!

Kath, thank you for commenting and joining, I love your blog and all the great links.

Vicki, thanks for reading, wonderful Flickr flicks - a place for me to go for quilting inspiration.

Carol & Debbie, thank you for looking and your kind comments.

Joan, blogspots (by google) are free, I decided to go with a blog as I felt it was a softer web presence and something that would be easier for me to keep up. I do like your website, especially the nicely laid out 'Services' page. You may want to try a blog as well and have a link on your web page.

Again, thank you all, so kind.

Edith,

The blog is really nice. The quilts show, but not your beautiful quilting. Why not post a closeup of each quilt, too? Bonnie Botts posted a thread on how to get your avatar. I used two browsers, webshots and the forum. I copied my picture and posted it in the avatar space on my profile. If you do a search on the forum you'll find exact directions.

Edith, congratulations on starting a blog! You are off to a great start! I've been working on one but don't have but a couple of "blogs" so I won't share for a while yet. I'm finding it a little intimidating to get started.

Do you mind sharing what your green sewing machine is in the picture? It's my favorite color and that two-tone color has me drooling!

Libby, Thank you for your comment, most of these quilts are older or I don't have them any more, so no close-ups available. But I will definitely keep that in mind for future posts. I've tried the avatar, but I don't think it likes flickr, I'll try again with webshots.

Bonnie, I did a post on my Green Machine tonight - check it out, I love my machine. I also checked out your blog, looking very nice!

Bev, I think I may have met you at Matt's in Edmonton. There is a little LA Calgary area group which has met once or twice, I'll let you know (when I find out) when the next mtg. is.

Judy, Lucy, Kay, Kathy & Bonnie, thank you for visiting and your kind comments. I'll be checking out anyone who has a blog and signing up for inspiration. Bonnie I'm curious who is Amazing Grace?

Kathy, go for it, I find google blogger fairly simple. As with anything a bit of a learning curve, but once you've tried it it seems so easy.

Archived