Opening Grammie Tammie's Quilt Shop in Westcliffe Colorado

Hey gals. I've shared this on facebood but for those of you who dont' do facebook I have a pic of the NEW Quilt Shop I'm opening May1st if everything arrives in time.

I will have it online also but will take a few months to get that organized. Site is being built.

Real Estate is a tough one where we live. Not much to choose from and rarely and opening but a building became available and I jumped at the chance. Our shop closed last year as the owner moved away.

The stuff you see in the windows was there when the pic was took.

Keep praying for success. I need all the good wishes you are willing to send my way.

We are an old Mining town and two knocks from SILVERCLIFFE. Located on Hwy 96.

YES it's called Grammie Tammie's Quilt Shop.

post--13461908091563_thumb.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several small towns. Winters can be slow but that is another reason to have it online. I think it will do great but yes the busiest time will be no doubt from May till October. I'm good with that. The drive alone makes it worth it. It is a gorgeous trip to make.

Originally posted by Grammie

.....YES it's called Grammie Tammie's Quilt Shop.

Well, I sure wouldn't think another name would be more fitting. :)

Oh wonderful! :) Congratulations and many many heartfelt blessings and wishes for great success. Your quilt shop will be a warm and bright spot on cold days, and a happy, wonderful place to BE in ---- general. :)

Best Wishes on your new shop!!!! With the view you showed you should be happy, sales or not!!!. Cute building too!!! I have a friend that has a shop in a touristy area. Michigans Upper Peninsula way up!!! Most everything in town closes up labor day and don't open until May or even June!!!! He name is Vicki and the shop is Village Fabric & Crafts in Paradise,MI. Ph. 906-492-3803 She would probably have some tips on surviving the winter. Give her a call and tell her I said Hi!!! She has been in business up there for about 10 years!!! That's a lot of snow!!!!

Ooooohhhhh what a great view! How could you not be inspired when looking at that? I also think the shop is very cute and has lots of potential - I am imagining it with quilts in the windows and a really cute sign out front..... I just love it! Best of luck and let us know when you open your on-line shop!

Archived