Opening Grammie Tammie's Quilt Shop in Westcliffe Colorado

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many Good Luck wishes, and prayers for you, that the shop is a great success....

Are you anywhere Ourway or Silverton ? That has such beauty, all we wanted to do was sit and look.

Himself took a miny train, ride into a gold mine.. I shuddered at the thought of having claustraphobia while in there and basically no way to get out in a hurry.

I had to look up Westcliffe on the map, but I found it. I've lived in Colorado Springs, Denver, Parker, Canon City and Sterling but have never visited Westcliffe. You most certainly have a wonderful view, but then almost every view in Colorado is wonderful. Much different from our Palm trees here in Florida. I wish you all the best in your new venture. You get to live my dream, owning your own quilt shop. I hope you have tremendous success.

Hey Grammie, this is now in my favorites so that I can be sure put it on our must see and visit list for our RV trip hopefully this next year. What a beautiful setting. I will be praying for nothing but success for you in this exciting new adventure! Congrats......:D:D:D

Guest Linda S

Hey Tammie - I wish you all the success in the world. The shop looks just adorable, and the view can't be beat!! How lovely. I'm sure you'll do well. With your knowledge and talent, your shop will thrive.

Archived