Grammie

Opening Grammie Tammie's Quilt Shop in Westcliffe Colorado

Oh wow! What a beautiful place you live in!!!! I wish you the best of success with your shop! I want to come to Colorado to visit before I die LOL. I will definitely have to come to your shop!

FFE992D1FB7A16BDBE9FDE1627DBA781.png ? Chris Landis

2001 APQS Millennium

Quiltizoid

www.facebook.com/pages/Feathercreek Quilting by Chris Landis

What a beautiful town, good luck with your store!!

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

I like your Mountain View almost more than mine. Although I am sure it would be too cold for me. Good luck in your venture and keep us posted on development.

Now to get out my map and see If I can include Colorado on a Quilt show tour.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

I am so excited for you Tammie. Best of luck. You will rock it!

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Congrats and the view is wonderful. Best of luck in your new venture.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

Many Good Luck wishes, and prayers for you, that the shop is a great success....

Are you anywhere Ourway or Silverton ? That has such beauty, all we wanted to do was sit and look.

Himself took a miny train, ride into a gold mine.. I shuddered at the thought of having claustraphobia while in there and basically no way to get out in a hurry.

I had to look up Westcliffe on the map, but I found it. I've lived in Colorado Springs, Denver, Parker, Canon City and Sterling but have never visited Westcliffe. You most certainly have a wonderful view, but then almost every view in Colorado is wonderful. Much different from our Palm trees here in Florida. I wish you all the best in your new venture. You get to live my dream, owning your own quilt shop. I hope you have tremendous success.

412BDE6C5166A4E2125C0B3CE63F8831.pngHeirloom Quilter APQS Millennium 2008

Hey Grammie, this is now in my favorites so that I can be sure put it on our must see and visit list for our RV trip hopefully this next year. What a beautiful setting. I will be praying for nothing but success for you in this exciting new adventure! Congrats......:D:D:D

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

That building is the perfect setting for a quilt shop! However, I would never make a penny as I would just stand at the window and look at that beautiful mountain!!!! You are a lucky girl!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Guest Linda S

Hey Tammie - I wish you all the success in the world. The shop looks just adorable, and the view can't be beat!! How lovely. I'm sure you'll do well. With your knowledge and talent, your shop will thrive.