Sign in to follow this  
reachforthestars

Which one to buy

I've never used a Hartley fence but I don't think it has all the capabilities of the Quiltazoid. The quiltazoid works from the front or the back of the machine, Hartley only works from the back. The Quiltazoid also comes with the spirograph designs which are a ton of designs if that is your style. I love it for circles, cross hatching and bead boarding, which is what I use it for the most. I would be lost without it.

I love QZ. Have used it a lot, and the additional pattern cams are wonderful, and compared to others, I think it is quite reasonable in the pattern and cams prices.

I'd suggest checking the pricing of all three, comparing them to one another, ability to stitch from front or back. With QZ it can be used from front or back, with blocks or long boards.

I went the CL way. Have not used it much but the possibilities are great.

Good luck with your choice.

232E8BCFC7DA6532DF1F766AFC1B76DA.png

Sewmazing Grace

Edge to edge quilting for all of your love quilts!

2011 Millennium - Circle Lord enhanced!

I love my Quiltazoid!!!!!! Love my Circle Lord boards and have the Hartley Fence. Love all my toys!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Guest Linda S

I had a Hartley Fence. I couldn't figure out how to use it. (Myrna hadn't made her video yet). I sold it and bought a Circle Lord. I was so much happier. Circle Lord rocks.

I am willing to sell my Hartley Fence and Myrna's dvd, there might also be a workbook for the dvd. I have never used the Hartley Fence.

If anyone is interested,send me a u2u.

Sharon Dimberg

APQS Dealer, Quilt Design, Piecing, Long Arm Quilting

quirkyquilting@comcast.net

Quirky Quilting by Sharon

APQS Millennium

Sew Batik Associate #1049