perfect circles

Carathren

I guess I dont know what you mean by "purchasing perfect circles?"

The only "perfect circles" i know of is some mylar templates used for appliqueing.

Doing Cross Hatching quilting, circles, etc. Seek out the Circle Lord, or the Quiltazoid. You get more stitching templates/designs than just with the Hartley Fence.

I Believe you are referring to the Hartley product called Perfect Circles

You use it from the from of the machine.

I am not well versed in this product. ( I do have the Hartley Fence and LOVE IT)

You could contact Hartley directly and ask your questions.

Also try Myrna Ficken.

Have a great day.

Laura

The Perfrct Circle is the newer smaller based Hartley Fence. You Perfect Circles, Baptist Fan. arcs, Concentric circles and other kinds of circle work. Use you imagination. It is half the price $295.00 of the Hartley Fence . Available on my website along with my Hartley Fence DVD and Workbook. I do a lot of creative with it. It never comes off my table. You use it from the back of the machine. Myrna

I love and often use my Quiltazoid, and do get perfect circles from it. it has many sizes from 1"up to the size of the template. I think the largest is 12" on the basic disk..

It can also be used for curves, various fans, etc, all you have to do is be firm in stopping where you want it to stop.

They have a multitude of patterns and designs etc and I think the least costly. I've not priced the Hartley, so don't know their cost.

Archived