LOOKING FOR Long Arm Quilter to rent spot in my STORE

Sisters4Ever_dot_com

Please e-mail me at

sisters4ever_dot_com@yahoo.com

or call me at

270-527-0734

Located:

Benton, KY 42025

I know there is a 4 month waiting period in the neighboring towns if you want your quilt tops finished.

There is money waiting to be made but I do not have the buying power to purchase a new machine.

I would love to hear from you. Please tell your friends if they live near the Benton, Ky 42025 area that I am looking for them!

Thanks!

I have several excellent longarming friends in Paducah who might be accepting quilts.... but it may be hard to find someone willing to pay to keep their longarm in your shop.

Like the vast majority of my longarming friends, I LOVE having my machine in my own home because I can quilt around whatever other errands and etc I need to do. Plus, I would not be thrilled to leave my machine unattended in a public place.... let alone pay money to do it. I am guessing that most of the experienced longarmers already have an established client base working on their own. You might find a "new" longarmer who is willing to do this in order to build their business.... but I would make sure you understood that the quality of the quilting may not be what your customers are expecting.

Have you considered offerring a business arrangement to an "up and coming" longarmer instead? For example, you refer the quilter to your customers for a 10% fee and in return you display finished work, as well as host a weekly meeting place for the quilter and the customers to meet and exchange quilts. This type of relationship can be benefitial for both of you because the longarmer gets new customers and only has to devote one afternoon (or evening depending on the meeting time) a week for quilt consultations, while you are able to help your customers get their quilts finished.....which of course means they will have to buy more fabric for their next quilt!

Good Luck!!!

Archived