My new Bliss Frame

KathG

That will be nice. Lauren is 12 now and yes I get cuddles, but not as many as when she was a toddlers

I have posted on my Blog some photos of a table runner I used for practice today.i still have a long way to go with my technique, but I did have a lot more control.

I am putting on a quilt tomorrow, I am at shall I shan't I do edge to edge feathers. :D

Kath,

tonight was priceless......Dylan came over with his mummy to meet Ben.....whilst his mummy was getting cuddles Dylan climbed up next to her with his Thomas the Tank books and was showing Ben the books.....I think they are going to be great pals.....

looking forward to meeting up next week.....

Kath, I've been meaning to comment on your post but life has been very hectic lately. I hope you enjoy your new Bliss frame. I can't wait to see some of your handy work with the smoother system. Lucky girl! I'm thinking about upgrading to the IQ carriage for my Lenni as Bliss is out of reach right now...decisions, decisions. Enjoy and have fun!

Kath thank you for sharing the pics. I am considering the Lenni for my shop and I want the bliss also. Love the table.

I was wondering what the measurement from front to back is on the table. I have the freedom and I was curious how much smaller the lenni is compared to the larger table. I plan to get a 10 foot table I think but the site doesn't share the depth of the table that I could find.

Again CONGRAT on the Bliss. I love the Bliss.

Grammie Tammie

Originally posted by KathG

Sylvia, thanks :D

If I had turned the camera round and took a photo of my dining room, you would have seen something different. LOL. It does not look that tidy normally, and the floor wants washing. UG..

I don't know about everyone else, but I get it tidy, and then I start a project. Things stay tidy at first, but as the project progresses things get steadily worse till scissors snips seem rippers rulers ect just seem to vanish and hide way from me......LOL:D:P

I know what you mean. I can use my scissors, set them down, turn around, and they're gone. I think I have little elves messing with my mind. ;) I love the white frame by the way. Hope you have fun with your bliss!

Archived