I'm getting my machine next week

It arrives on monday or tuesday and the dealer is coming out wed or thur to do the setup. I'm SO VERY excited!!!! I've been LA quilting for almost 10 years now, always on someone else's machine. I've always felt the need to 'hurry and get it done' to either keep the rental price low or to not lean on the graciousness of those loaning me time on their machines.

I am so excited about having the time and space to just quilt a little if I'm tired and to do some really intricate work if I feel the need.

I can't thank enough, those who have stood by me while I hesitated on this big decision, I have waffled on this for YEARS.

Up til now I haven't posted much as I wasn't a 'real' long armer, but you can bet you'll be hearing from me now!!!!

Martha

Hi there Moogiequilter, :)

When I got my Milli. in June I had never even seen a LA up close, let alone did any stitiching, so you are for more expiranced than I.

And in my books that makes you a LAer any day, with or with out a machine.

Congrats on getting your LA. & joining the ranks of owners, & have a great time playing with your new toy.;)

Hi Martha! ;)

That is wonderful news, please be sure to keep us informed of how things go for you!!:)

Call any of us, any time if the need arises, looking forward to sharing in your joy! :D

Happy Holidays!

Linda

Originally posted by moogiequilter

It arrives on monday or tuesday and the dealer is coming out wed or thur to do the setup. I'm SO VERY excited!!!! I've been LA quilting for almost 10 years now, always on someone else's machine. I've always felt the need to 'hurry and get it done' to either keep the rental price low or to not lean on the graciousness of those loaning me time on their machines.

I am so excited about having the time and space to just quilt a little if I'm tired and to do some really intricate work if I feel the need.

I can't thank enough, those who have stood by me while I hesitated on this big decision, I have waffled on this for YEARS.

Up til now I haven't posted much as I wasn't a 'real' long armer, but you can bet you'll be hearing from me now!!!!

Martha

Archived