My first all over Feathers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much everyone. You certainly know how to boost a girls confidence, and I really appreciate it.

There are some wobbles, but photos can be kind:)

Bonnie .....I bought one of those flexible curve rulers. I think it was Linda Rech that gave me that idea and also the confidence to go for it.

Becky ....., I used my Accuquilt Take5 die. I used a selectiion of fat quarters, but did not have enough for the size of quilt I wanted, so I added sashing.

Originally posted by KathG

Thank you so much everyone. You certainly know how to boost a girls confidence, and I really appreciate it.

There are some wobbles, but photos can be kind:)

Bonnie .....I bought one of those flexible curve rulers. I think it was Linda Rech that gave me that idea and also the confidence to go for it.

Oh, I have one of those flexible rulers! Thanks for the link to the thread. I added it to the favs.

I do not see any wobbles and have found photos are NOT so kind! LOL

Guest Linda S

As if there would be any doubt! You are a very talented lady and your all-over feathers look great. I think it was Karen McTavish that used to say, you have to quilt like a rock star! Just remember you are a rock star and your quilting is lovely!

Originally posted by Linda S

As if there would be any doubt! You are a very talented lady and your all-over feathers look great. I think it was Karen McTavish that used to say, you have to quilt like a rock star! Just remember you are a rock star and your quilting is lovely!

Quilt like a Rock Star....I love it:cool:

Archived