Who would offer a helping hand?

Snowflake

This newbie is trying to teach this old dog a new trick and seeing that she is such a visual learner, it is not clicking real well.

The trick...using the CL, have the boards down pretty well, but using the stepping disk and those pattern disks is getting the best of me.

I tried to contact an APQS rep in Santa Fe to see if they use CL, but have not heard back from them..if you are even within 8 hours of me, I would ask if I could come to your place for some one on one? Since most of you gals don't post where you are, I decided to just post as a topic.

Thanks...

Have you tried to contact Michael on the Circle Lord site or Loricles site? I think he disigns the CL.(I know he sells them). He is so helpful! He usually answers my e-mails promptly or calls me if I leave a phone number. There are a lot of CL videos on the web site also. Becky

What I found is this:

1) stop thinking about it ---- stop reading the instructions and trying to visualize the it -- just never worked for me

2) start "following" the instructions -- step by step -- literally -- turn your thinking brain off -- and do exactly what Michael says in the instructions (start with the basic design of one of your discs)....once you do one it seems to "click"

now that being said...there are some advanced ones I have not figured out yet but just have not had the time or the quilt to motivate me to figure it out.

Carmen, Tonilyn and Kelly,

If you three could get a time scheduled together,... I would host, provide room & board, (two of you would share a room with twin beds) and the studio to become more proficient with this tool? My email is in my profile, if you want more info, U2U me.

Originally posted by aktbone

Ha- anyone want to come to Alaska and give me a class? I purchased Corey's whole set up and used it once. Scared to death to use it.

Serious inquiries only! I will provide room and food.

July would be good (get away from the Phoenix heat) -- my husband says he wants to come too -- all we need is a little fresh wild salmon to eat and we will be happy campers! ;)

Archived