Sign in to follow this  
Stitches

Poll

Most of my customers are e2e, but I really appreciate how quick it is for me to do custom work! Let's just say I love IQ for doing both e2e and custom. :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

I have CompuQuilters, but I do mostly custom because no one else around here does it. My sister also has a CQ and does ONLY pantos. Her choice. :cool:

I can do things with CQ that I wouldn't even attempt to do without it. Block inserts, fancy borders with matching corners, pretty frames around applique, tiny little sashings, are just perfect, without any nervous nail biting on my part! AND I love that I can fill in with freehand work.

The combination of the computer & freehand is what I really love. :)

14EABCCA535C11FE692767BF2F0B87E2.png

DIGITIZED Designs for Computerized Quilting

The POCKET GUIDES to Freehanding

eppd@telus.net

Originally posted by Darlene Epp

The combination of the computer & freehand is what I really love. :)

Mee toooo, Darlene!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

I probably do more E2E than custom. I really like borders w/IQ but sometimes it's just easier to do them freehand. I did do the feather cable border from (Intelligent or Legacy) and I was shock when it all came together when I sewed. That was even after turning the quilt. I had laid it out as best I could by measuring the whole border and using it as a block but I was very pleasantly surprised when it actually worked!!!

Marie Brewer

Pine Needle Quilting

Hermosa, SD

Mille Owner