Sign in to follow this  
JoAnnHoffman

Angel Quilt-The Quilt Show

I entered the Angel Baby Photo Quilt in The Quilt Show's baby quilt contest. Alex Andersion is now a Grandma. I used Debi Orrs grandaughter's picture for the inset picture to show how to use the quilt. Thank you Debi.

http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/showandtell_image.php/showandtell_images_id/16...

post--13461908364074_thumb.jpg

APQS Freedom owner
pahasapa@enetis.net

Guest LA

I just *LOVE* this quilt JoAnn, adorable & precious! (Just wish they could stay little forever!) ;)

Originally posted by JoAnnHoffman

I entered the Angel Baby Photo Quilt in The Quilt Show's baby quilt contest. Alex Andersion is now a Grandma. I used Debi Orrs grandaughter's picture for the inset picture to show how to use the quilt. Thank you Debi.

http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/showandtell_image.php/showandtell_images_id/16...

We were glad to help ;) As always, all your entries look so beautiful! Good luck.

2D1A612B96E511805583E2A79995F113.png

Patches and Seams Quilting Services

2011 APQS Millennium and Intelliquilter

When life throws you scraps, make a quilt. ~Author Unknown

Oh JoAnn !! I didn't realise that was how it would look - how ADORABLE!

- Ani

Ani :) Devon England www.anicatt.co.uk

This is so beautiful. Wish I had one around when my grand babies were born. I have 5 now. 3 girls and 2 boys. They are my joy! I am quilting a dino quilt for the 5 year old. He's going to get a new bedroom in a few weeks so I must get on it. I can't believe how amazing they all are. I am 51 years old so I hope to be involved in thier young lives for quit some time. God has truley blessed me!!!!

Ann Marie Fuller

New to longarm quilting!

2011 Blissed Lenni

I used raw silk on top and cotton on the back. One layer of Warm and Natural soft and bright, needled polyester.

Thanks!

FFE992D1FB7A16BDBE9FDE1627DBA781.png ? Chris Landis

2001 APQS Millennium

Quiltizoid

www.facebook.com/pages/Feathercreek Quilting by Chris Landis