Make it Your Business!

circlelord

Hi,

I am bringing back the Longarm and Midarm Business offers until April 30th. I didn't realize that I put them up during March Break and Easter.

If you make less than minimum wage, you have a hobby.

Circlelord puts you in the business. Invest in yourself.

Circlelord Longarm Business Plan - Call or write

Circlelord Midarm Business Plan - Call or write

Call toll free 866 510 6060

or

Email loricles@loriclesquilting.com

This is a fabulous way to get started with the Circle Lord templates, or supplement your existing collection! Michael is offering wonderful templates in this Business Start-up package that will be the mainstays of anyone's quilting business. Terrific templates with an easy payment plan, it just doesn't get any easier or better than this!

That is a really great deal Michael and very affordable. Altogether, I bet I have a similar 'package' that I bought a bit at a time, so I would have paid a lot more. And, I have to tell you that it did improve my business and my turnaround. I got up and running quickly, without a huge learning curve, and in the process I secured many happy and returning customers.

If you have a new machine and are just 'beginning' - or if you have been thinking about whether to go 'Circle Lord', this is a wonderful opportunity.

PS - I am not on Michael's payroll!! Just a happy customer! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you.

I took them down. There was not enough interest. I am working on something else.

Anyone interested just write and we can discuss a good business plan.

We missed seeing all our good friends at MQX. We are not going to shows for a while. This way we can give our best discount savings to you in these poor economic times.

Hi Michael,

No MQS for you this year either? I'm entering a quilt in the Tools of the Trade category this year, and I used my CL. I was hoping to see you at the show! Will you be involved with that category at all? I think I remember seeing a "Best Use of CL" quilt there last year.

Diane

Okay, ladies (and Michael).

I am taking the plunge this year and have made the decision to make quilting a part-time job. My intention is to use my CL boards as the type of quilting I will specialize in - edge to edge.

A gal is coming in this coming week, to check out the designs that I can offer her and I have referred her to the CL Challenge quilts (past and present). She is impressed.

Wish me luck. I am a little nervous, as I swore to myself over the years, that I would always be quilting for "play and not for pay". But I am confident that using the Circle Lord boards/templates that I own, will make this customer happy.

Thanks, Michael, for your great designs!

Hi,

This is a repeat of the first post.

I am bringing back the Longarm and Midarm Business offers until April 30th. I didn't realize that I put them up during March Break and Easter.

If you make less than minimum wage, you have a hobby.

Circlelord puts you in the business. Invest in yourself.

Circlelord Longarm Business Plan - Call or write

Circlelord Midarm Business Plan - Call or write

Call toll free 866 510 6060

or

Email loricles@loriclesquilting.com

Archived