I am working my way through a mini series of wholecloths using temperamental shiny fabrics. As usual, I seem to be getting carried away... They are all Ancient Norse designs: lame, lurex, satin, plasticky stuff, taffeta etc

(btw: I am STILL working on a plan for USA Yurt tour and the The Yurt book!)

post--13461908383557_thumb.jpg

7A774332713D834EE7DD0C4A611AD48F.png

LINZI in Scotland x

APQS Sales Rep and Educator for the UK

Linzi's website is

www.thequiltquine.com

see more pics!...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewlinzi/

Those are super COOL!!! They remind me of those tin ceiling tiles!

Wouldn't they look great on the ceiling of my sewing room - awesome :cool::cool:

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "

Love what you have done. I have quilted on satin and loved the way the machine moved across it! Of course, mine didn't look anything like yours!!!!!!!:D

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

I just don't see how you have time to do everything you do! You really come up with some unique ideas and this is no exception. Pretty cool, Linzi! I'm still talking about the yurt!

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

Guest Linda S

They're beautiful, Linzi - I bought a book of Norse designs (and Native American, and Celtic, and, and, and, ) years ago, but I've not gotten around to any of them yet. The fabrics really make these sing. Nice quilting!

Thanks, everyone! I think there will be 8 altogether. Hoping I can enter shows as a set but doubt that they will be accepted as wholecloths;) may add the odd sparkle here and there.

So many more projects I want to do but have to fit in daily life, family, teaching etc...!

7A774332713D834EE7DD0C4A611AD48F.png

LINZI in Scotland x

APQS Sales Rep and Educator for the UK

Linzi's website is

www.thequiltquine.com

see more pics!...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewlinzi/

Gorgeous. The "White Glove Ladies" at a quilt show would be hard pressed to keep me from touching them.

Gail Olfert

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of times our breath is taken away