my 30s swap is a quilt!

Got mine today. I will give 1 set to my best friend next week for her Birthday, I hope I can put it together by the time we meet. Then I will bet here to furnish the boards and backing and I will quilt it for her. Then I will make the other for my grandchildren's stack.

Shannon, again, you were the best coordinator and did a wonderful job of staying on task. Thanks for seperating the little fellow out from the others. You do think of everything.

Ladies,APPLAUSE to you all. From what I have seen, have not disassemble the names from the square yet, but piecing looks fantastic.

Hope to have both quilted by the end of May.

Yours looks awesome Doodlebug! I got mine in on the weekend, and sat down to look them over right away. I then decided to write everyone's name and where they are from on their block. Not exactly a friendship quilt, as I did all the writing, but I just wanted to be able to look back someday and see where all the blocks came from. And hopefully, will meet up with many of you all someday, and then will really have a friendship quilt. Thanks Doodlebug for all your hard work:D

by the way, I have all of mine sewn up in rows, just need to put all the rows together.

• 8 months later...

Archived