Deloa Jones MQX Teacher of the Year!!!!

Big huge congratulations to Deloa Jones who just won Teacher of the Year at MQX! I can't even begin to thank Deloa for her teaching and sharing and am so proud to call her my friend. I bought my machine from Deloa and ever since we have been friends. She always is so encouraging and so sharing. If you've never had a class with her you are really missing out! Way to go Deloa!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deloa is the queen! I am so excited for you! You totally deserve this award. I taught my first quilting class to our local guld members and you are the model I used to set up my class. You are the best! Thank you for everything you have taught me over the years! I am proud to be among your friends.

I ditto all posts above.. I too have taken Deloas classes and just love what she taught, but most of all, I love her too. Such a sweet person with a terrific personality, and she certainly much deserves this award..

I did happy jumps for your award Deloa, and a Huge ((((((((( hug )))))))))

Didn't see your name in the teachers at Paducah, so hope you are a vender... would love to see you, and I need a couple of your rulers.. They are great too!!!

I purchased a couple of her tools and watched the corresponding videos, as a newbie I thought they were terrific and so very explanatory on the use..can just imagine how great it wouild be to actually take a class from her. Congratulations and hope to be in a class someday!

Archived