Deloa Jones MQX Teacher of the Year!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DeLoa,

I am soooooo happy you received this award. You certainly are more than worthy of it. If it were not for you, I would not be an APQS owner. Not only are you a great teacher, you are an outstanding, sincere, and overall terrific human being. Congratulations!!!:D

Congratulations Deloa!!!

I did appreciate your classes I took from you at Sparrow Studioz- you pack alot in for out dollars and really respect the students time. I refer to your workshop and ideas alot for my quilting.

Again, a well deserved honour!

Joanne Flamand

Artistic Quilt Design

I was at the banquet and DeLoa was truly moved by the award. She thanked her family, including her forum family. She said that her students aren't just students, they are her friends. One day Dave told her she just had to get on the forum and read the beautiful comments members were writing about her. DeLoa's always thinking of ways to make our quilting easier. Way to go DeLoa!!

Congratulations to Deloa!!!!

I was in one of her classes at MQX (sorry I missed you on on Thursday, but didn't arrive until late afternoon).

I have to admit I was star-struck all afternoon on Saturday after meeting Deloa!:):):) You are a great inspiration Deloa!

Archived